TLC outsourced an independent traffic count at Clearwater Mall to Tacktech (pty) Ltd. The count took place from 1 August to 31 August 2012 and the aim of the count was to determine the number of people that make use of the bathrooms. More venues will be rolled out.
- Clearwater foot traffic was 885 738 people for August 2012.
- We had 224 999 people enter into our washroom over this period.
- This equates to 25.4% washroom entry. Ie. Every 4th person entering into a mall goes to the washroom.
SO WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
- Cost to advertise in Clear Water mall: R5 100 a month.
- This equates to representation in every washroom across the entire mall, dual gender.
- CPT on unique consumer is therefore R68 and on total foot traffic is R22.67.
- Bearing in mind we have 90 odd shopping malls, it means that we have a massive reach of consumers across all LSM sectors.
- Most importantly is our platform guarantees 100% of consumers will read your advert due to the nature of where frames are placed.